Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jezerball •°o

Ever dyed your eyebrows?

All I have to say is there is nothing worse looking than someone with black hair and brown eyebrows. However, darker eyebrows with light hair doesn't look too bad as it is natural to have darker eyebrows than hair.

For your viewing pleasure....or should I say torture?!

Very natural indeed...

This is a classic look right here. You've got the brown eyebrows coupled with dark hair...golden

Kind of an angry look, maybe surprised...

I just couldn't resist.

Two Words: Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/rel...oxo/3001548.jpg

Or is that four?

Whatever.

All I have to say is there is nothing worse looking than someone with black hair and brown eyebrows. However, darker eyebrows with light hair doesn't look too bad as it is natural to have darker eyebrows than hair.

For your viewing pleasure....or should I say torture?!

Very natural indeed...

This is a classic look right here. You've got the brown eyebrows coupled with dark hair...golden

Kind of an angry look, maybe surprised...

I just couldn't resist.

Two Words: Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/rel...oxo/3001548.jpg

Or is that four?

Whatever.

Rocky's Horror Picture Show!! I loved that movie I don't know how many times I watched it as a kid LOL.

(i'm sure it wasn't meant for kids though hahaha)

It's 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'. It's named after the character, Rocky Horror. ; )

It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the riiiight.

With your hands on your hips, you bring your knees in tiiiight!

But it's the pelvic thrust, that really drives you insa-a-a-a-a-ane!

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAINNNN!

I have the fairest hair like ever, which is good for legs and arms but crap when it comes to lashes and brows so I have them tinted every 4-6 weeks at the beauticians...it's virtually painfree and takes no longer than 20 mins and it's also very safe...I'm still alive hehe

I wouldn't chance it on my own though so I think if you're considering it then go professional it's only about 25 euro.

Good Luck :)

I recently dyed my eyebrows because I got highlights so my eyebrows were too dark. I think they are too light now, so I just fill them in a little with some eyebrow powder.

The lady who dies my hair does it for me, I think it's perfectly safe. As long as nothing oozes into your eye haha which is pretty unlikely. I also use the Anastasia Brow Pencil. AMAZING

When I was in high school, I attempted to dye my eyebrows to match my hair-which was neon pink.

Did. Not. Look. Right.

Nowadays, I just use mascara on my eyebrows applied with an angled brush. Cheap, easy, fast.

I do this all the time x] Every time I dye my hair, I pretty much do what C'est does, except I use an angled makeup brush (like you use with gel eyeliner). My natural hair color is mousy light/medium brown, but it looks terrible on me so I always dye it darker. Then light eyebrows+light green eyes+pale face=washout. I fill in my eyebrows normally, but this helps it do I don't have to do it as heavily.

I do this all the time x] Every time I dye my hair, I pretty much do what C'est does, except I use an angled makeup brush (like you use with gel eyeliner). My natural hair color is mousy light/medium brown, but it looks terrible on me so I always dye it darker. Then light eyebrows+light green eyes+pale face=washout. I fill in my eyebrows normally, but this helps it do I don't have to do it as heavily.

*High-five for having similar techniques and coloring* : D

On the last 5-10 minutes, apply Vaseline to your eyelids (so they're protected from the hair dye) and then take a tiny brush with hair dye then swipe them over your eyebrows. My friends and I do this all the time. No harm done (: Good luckkk.