Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yuminator

can Benzaclin worsen acne?

Benzaclin is a mixture of Clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide.

Clindamycin is a antibiotic.

and you know how bacteria seem to be less effective by antibiotic nowadays. So can benzalclin make your acne casuing bacteria on your face more stronger? which then leads to severe acne?

im just curious, because i used to have very mild acne. like so little you would think i have clear skin.

but recently it got badd.

and im trying to see what caused it.

i remmebered using benzaclin in the mdidle of 8th grade. im in my late freshmen year right now

Benzaclin is a mixture of Clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide.

Clindamycin is a antibiotic.

and you know how bacteria seem to be less effective by antibiotic nowadays. So can benzalclin make your acne casuing bacteria on your face more stronger? which then leads to severe acne?

im just curious, because i used to have very mild acne. like so little you would think i have clear skin.

but recently it got badd.

and im trying to see what caused it.

i remmebered using benzaclin in the mdidle of 8th grade. im in my late freshmen year right now

YES it will.

When you start any new acne regimen, it will make the acne worse before it gets better.

This is normal as the regimen is bringing all the imperfections to the surface then getting rid of them.