Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

There's a red carpet premiere with a celebrity I really want to meet here in our city. I could go there in 5 minutes but acne's holding me back. Do you think that celebrity will care? They're signing autographs.

I'm sure they don't remember many of their fans, (NO OFFENSE) but celebrities meet fans all the time! You're just getting an autograph, right? No biggie! Go meet that celeb!!! Who is it by the way, I'm so curious!!

You should go! Honestly, to them, I'm sure that everyone's faces just run together in their memory. They won't remember you. Just go and make yourself happy :)

GOOOOO!

they wont remeber and it will give you the chance to go out and have some fun")

dont let acne hold you back! :D

It was Hugh Jackman. ^___^ I just sat at the bleachers because it was hot and it kept me away from people. He waved at us though. :dance:

It was Hugh Jackman. ^___^ I just sat at the bleachers because it was hot and it kept me away from people. He waved at us though. :dance:

Honey,

They're just human like we are. They've seen it all trust me. Have you seen many celebrities? Lot's of THEM have acne as well! Don't sweat the small stuff next time. :)