Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vocabularies

Can anyone recommend a good tinted moisturizer?

Hey! Still struggling with mild acne and break outs. My skin is like way, way dry so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a moisturizer (like something available at CVS) that won't break the bank? As well as a tinted moisturizer? I'm just looking for something inexpensive that won't make my skin worse, if you know what I mean. Any info would be appreciated!

Also, my skin isn't typically this dry. Is there some kind of mask I can do that might add more moisture to my skin? Thanks!

Jane has a has a great tinted moisterizer that my Mom picked up for me during the easter break. It's called Jane "Be Pure" Aquaceuticals Sheer Tinted Moisterizer for SPF30. It's Organic and paraben free also. What I love about it is that it doesn't get oily and gross halfway throughout the day. It stays put and looks nice and even. It's cheap too! (Don't remember exact price, sorry!) The main thing is that is didn't break my Mom or I out, and we break out VERY easily. Love the SPF30 too!

Here's a link to a product review on makeupalley, it got 83% which is really good!

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showrev...ed_Moisturizer=

Seeya!

Hey! Still struggling with mild acne and break outs. My skin is like way, way dry so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a moisturizer (like something available at CVS) that won't break the bank? As well as a tinted moisturizer? I'm just looking for something inexpensive that won't make my skin worse, if you know what I mean. Any info would be appreciated!

Also, my skin isn't typically this dry. Is there some kind of mask I can do that might add more moisture to my skin? Thanks!

Ah! Thank you! See I was using Mary Kay but it was very oily. I run a lot, like 3-4 times a week so I liked the tint to hide the break outs a little but loved the moisture and the SPF. I'll have to try this one out.

Do you know what stores sell that tinted moisturizer?