Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maggara

My tca cross pics

You can shrink the after picture in paint, use Save As to pick a new name for the smaller picture, and then upload the smaller image.

You're a pretty young woman!

and this pic has been taken today under very bright light.My scarring has been always looked bad under bright light.

I think there has been much improvment with my boxcars, which aren´t very noticable and you can hardly see them in camera.I have also rolling scar, which are deeper and there has been also some improvment.

post-101386-1240067152_thumb.jpg

post-101386-1240067152_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness, there definitely is visible improvement! I'm so very happy for you. :) Are you happy with the improvements? Will you do more CROSS treatments? How many total was it?

Did you have to travel far to get the treatments?

and this pic has been taken today under very bright light.My scarring has been always looked bad under bright light.

I think there has been much improvment with my boxcars, which aren´t very noticable and you can hardly see them in camera.I have also rolling scar, which are deeper and there has been also some improvment.

Thank you for posting your pictures. Before and after photos are so beneficial for people considering this type of procedure.

Congratulations on your progress. Keep us all posted.....

This was my first cross treatment, but I will go again.I live in Finland and there is only one doctor who does these cross treatments.

Am I happy with results?Well,my boxscars which are quite superficial are now hardly noticable, but these rolling scars, which are quite deep are still there, but not as deep as before.I think I will need even 2 cross treatments.I am happy with results, because I know it is impossible to get rif of these scars immediately.It takes time and patience.

Anyone who have had more than one cross treatment?And how about results?

This was my first cross treatment, but I will go again.I live in Finland and there is only one doctor who does these cross treatments.

Am I happy with results?Well,my boxscars which are quite superficial are now hardly noticable, but these rolling scars, which are quite deep are still there, but not as deep as before.I think I will need even 2 cross treatments.I am happy with results, because I know it is impossible to get rif of these scars immediately.It takes time and patience.

Anyone who have had more than one cross treatment?And how about results?

There are several posters who've had a series of CROSS treatments with exceptional results.

reilly's Cross results 1 and 2

Those are copied from Femina Mala Est's signature. They're helpful posts, and interesting as well.

You have most definite improvement. :) How long does your doctor suggest waiting between treatments?

Thanks Wynne!

Actually my doctor said that one cross treatment is enough for me, but it is not. I don´t know, when I will have my next cross treatment.Here in Finland they are not doing cross treatments in summer.In autumn I will start working again and I will not have any vacations in wintertime.

I have at home tca 30%, which I ordered from ebay.I used it once for my forehead to get rid of my fine lines, but it didn`t work..So is it possible to put this acid only for my scars?