Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JackyCheung

random thoughts about accutane

im thinking about this question all the time whether you are easier to get some STDs when you are on accutane cuz all the skin of ur body tends to be thinner and more sensitive that viruses are prone to cut through easily(esp the skin of ur cock),does this opinion make sense?

any reply would be appreciated!

Well put, Max-. I don't know if this is a trolling post or for real, but use common sense when it comes to sex.

its not a trolling post

i can't believe how utterly stupid, reckless and destructive I was to put myself at risk

im scared to death now

good post. the answer is yes. even when receiving oral sex, since the glans skin is thinner, the bacteria from her mouth can cause balanitis. ive never developed balanitis until after accutane, while its not an STD, it is bacteria causing irritation, and it only comes to me the day after oral sex, sometimes immediately after oral sex, its embarrassing. it tends to go away within a couple of hours for me. hands are the dirtiest part of the body and mouth i believe comes in second place. if you receive oral make sure she brushes her teeth because you could get bacteria to transfer down there. Also when kissing after accutane, you are more susceptible to kissing diseases such as monocleosis or gingivitus etc. i've also noticed more prevalent veins down there due to the skin thinning which is not good and can help an STD transfer into the blood stream. im sure it also doesnt help that your immune system is effected by accutane either. stay protected!!

peace