Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drewthomas06

accutane hair shedding?

i have noticed since i have started taking accutane , my hair seems to shed more. it's not falling out in clumps , so i dont think it's hairloss. i dunno if im shedding like normally , or just noticing more since i read about accutane hairloss.

i take 40mg on even and 80mg on odd. i weigh 120. this is essentially 60mg a day , my derm says it's cheaper , but it doesnt matter for me because my insurance covers all the cost of accutane.

I've been losing hair on the top of my head (the vertex)... I'd like to believe it's related to Accutane but I'm sure some of it is genetic.

For those of u that have lost hair, is it confined to any one location on your head (as it is my case)?

are you losing clumps. im just losing a few strands at a time , maybe it's normal and im just noticing it because i read about accutane hairloss. it might be because my hair is super dry now too.

It's been a gradual thing... just been paying a lot more attention to it lately because of Accutane.

Just started Rogaine tonight, too.

my hair used to be so thick, shiney and healthy, and while and after takin accutane, my hair thined so much,, it is also in bad condition now aswell,

Guest Tracy
my hair used to be so thick, shiney and healthy, and while and after takin accutane, my hair thined so much,, it is also in bad condition now aswell,

i thought i noticed in school that my hair was falling out abnormaly. i wasnt sure if it was the accutane but now i don't really notice it, but im not in school playing with my hair.