Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all, I'll keep it short.

I've done 3 re:store (max settings so far) and I'm not satisfied. Went to Dr. David Ellis in Toronto and he quoted me $6k (CAD) for the full face and $4500 (CAD) for cheeks only using the re:pair. This seems a bit pricey, considering the average treatment price on realself is $3100 USD or just under $4000 CAD for the full face. He does have 25 years worth of practicing experience using CO2 lasers though and he's done about 30 re:pair treatments thus far. Perhaps his experience justifies the premium? Is it worth it or should I find someone else?

Does anybody know of any reputable cosmetic surgeons in the Buffalo/New York are who are using the Re:pair?

Thanks for any advice or help.

6 K is too much for the procedure, and 30 repairs is not that much experience. I paid 5 K in May of 2008 when there were only 35 machines in the US. Supply and Demand says that his price is out of line. Perhaps there are very few Repair machines in his area. Go South my friend, Buffalo is nice this time of year. The only surgeon I pulled up in Buffalo is.

Daniel A. Buscaglia, DO

Cosmetic Vein & Laser Center

52 South Union Road, Suite 203

Williamsville, New York, 14221

Phone: 716-632-5200

I found this close to you.

301-219 Oxford Street West

Cumberland Laser Clinic

301-219 Oxford Street West

London, N6H 1S5

Phone: (519)432-7546

There was a previous thread on Toronto a while back.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Toronto-a...me-t222557.html

Thank you very much! Your input and help is greatly appreciated! :)

I'm going to set up a bunch of consultations early this week and venture out to Buffalo for a week later this month.

Poker, Reliant's website may not be up to date so there may be more surgeons in the area than I pull up. Even Detroit is not that far away, and with the depressed economy there, you may be able to swing a deal. I was born and raised in the Detroit area. GO RED WINGS!!