Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shooshoo

the Regimen is STILL working!

Just wanted to share this little anecdote for any of you who might think that the regimen isn't working as well as in the beginning:

I was talking to my fiance the other day, like I do on any other normal day, and out of the blue he says "wow your skin is really clear."

Now you guys have to understand that my fiance NEVER notices ANYTHING! He did notice the initial big improvement I had in January and in the beginning of February (ie. the first one and a half months of the regimen). Then after that, he never really said anything anymore. So I couldn't believe he made that comment!

So if there are any of you who think that the regimen has "stopped" working because it hasn't gotten rid of your hyperpigmentation or your spotchiness and uneven skin tone, don't give up! It takes a long time for this to heal...and because of that, it's easy to think that it's not going away because you yourself don't notice any week-over-week improvements. But it's there! for every week you're on the regimen, is a week you're giving your skin time to heal.

Don't give up guys! We're all on the road to "perfectly" clear skin! And it's possible!

Awesome post, thanks for sharing.

These types of stories can be very encouraging to those who are still struggling, so thank you for taking the time to write. :)