Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leaf82

Sensor excel razor

I noticed Dan's video blog about Sensor Excel razor blades. I've been using them for a few years based on his recommendation, so they definitely work well for me. They're not necessarily hard to find here (Vancouver BC) but they are quite expensive. I used to pay $25 for 10 at local drugstores, but last year I found out Costco sells them for $40 for 25, so I loaded up. I did some basic math and it still costs me around $250 per year just to shave :surprised:

Dan mentioned he might be interested in selling them through his website, so I wanted to mention the Costco price as a benchmark (I assume lots of people have access to a Costco). If acne.org can come close to matching that price, I will definitely support them, but if they're priced at the drugstore level, then I will have to pass.

I noticed Dan's video blog about Sensor Excel razor blades. I've been using them for a few years based on his recommendation, so they definitely work well for me. They're not necessarily hard to find here (Vancouver BC) but they are quite expensive. I used to pay $25 for 10 at local drugstores, but last year I found out Costco sells them for $40 for 25, so I loaded up. I did some basic math and it still costs me around $250 per year just to shave :surprised:

Dan mentioned he might be interested in selling them through his website, so I wanted to mention the Costco price as a benchmark (I assume lots of people have access to a Costco). If acne.org can come close to matching that price, I will definitely support them, but if they're priced at the drugstore level, then I will have to pass.

LOL sounds like you're one of the people in the infomercial for "save-a-blade"

Seriously though, its worth looking into.