Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mkm1022

Apple Cider Vinegar Effects After Stopping?

I plan on trying ACV once or twice daily and seeing what it does. But, say it does clear me up and for several months I faithfully take it and when it is time to stop do you think my body would have become dependent on it cleansing toxins and without it it cannot take as many as it used to and in result make me break out even worse?

I plan on trying ACV once or twice daily and seeing what it does. But, say it does clear me up and for several months I faithfully take it and when it is time to stop do you think my body would have become dependent on it cleansing toxins and without it it cannot take as many as it used to and in result make me break out even worse?

Why stop at all?

I have been using ACV Raw for about a month now. It seems that the swelling on most is down. Unfortunately, it hasn't stopped new ones from forming yet. I also use Differin once a day. I think that the so-called Detoxing effects can take a long time to level out. I am not yet going to stop using it on my skin, and definitely, I will continue to use it internally. And stress counters the positive effects as I have recently found out. I believe that the benefits of ACV go along with a hald a fresh lemon added to water per day, over the day, not all at once. Lemon is actually supposed to alkalize the blood, which is good for this detoxing remedy. There is no reason to stop the use of

ACV, maybe cut back and use less on the skin, but taking internally might be a good practice.

i used to drink it everyday then stopped. nothing bad happened. so now i just drink it when my skin looks bad, and it clears it up right away for some reason

Wow! Every time? without fail? That really is something; I wish it worked that way with me...

i take it back, i meant it kind of calms my skin down because i think the acv helps with the inside (digestive problem and the acid)

i take it back, i meant it kind of calms my skin down because i think the acv helps with the inside (digestive problem and the acid)

I know it helps re-establish or balance stomach acidity as well; I get similar results from lemon juice but actually enjoy diluted acv more so (less bitter). I cut it out for a while and my digestion took a dip.

I know it helps re-establish or balance stomach acidity as well; I get similar results from lemon juice but actually enjoy diluted acv more so (less bitter). I cut it out for a while and my digestion took a dip.

I feel that it is very important to gain strong digestive functions in order to help the body deal with toxins...which can reduce what reaches the skin. ACV (raw) contains beneficial bacteria that severs a human digestive tract well. Antibiotics can create havoc on the system. ACV has been said to actually alkalize the body.