Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cassiesbakery

zits keep popping up in the same spot

I keep getting zits that pop up in the same spot. i get rid of one then another pops up in the same spot...why do they do that? i put aha on the area to spot treat it and bp on my entire face every day...should i just keep on doing what im doing and hopefully they will stop coming out? its so frustrating!

i have the same problem on my left cheek :\ grrr

yeah mine are on my right cheek...ive had this problem for like a freakin year. the rest of my face is perfect. someone help

Haha, thats weird huh? It seems like everyone has a particular trouble area. Not sure why its like is. It's aggravating though having a clear face aside from one region.

Yeah, over the years I've had acne on and off, and it NEVER happened on my forehead. My forehead was always clear. And now, all of a sudden, last year I started getting breakout only on my forehead.

Weird stuff.

This has also bothered me, although the regimen has worked for me. I only get acne on my forehead and a few times around the temple. Those are the only areas that I apply BP to.

I guess the answer is more like why do we get acne on our faces (in general) and not the biceps. Sure it is a skin problem, but it is a problem that affects only parts of ones skin.

Maybe David could look into this, I don't know if he has. Why not all of the skin? The answer could help the fight against acne.