Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MPD014

I LOOK LIKE TWO-FACE! WTF???

Im on accutane. its workin great. all my acne is clearing wonderfully. all except my right cheek! my left cheek doesnt not have one pimple. only a lil redness. the right cheek looks like if hell beat the crap outa it. if u look at my left cheeck u woulda nvr guess i have severe acne. if u look at my other, ul prolly say "eww....that kid has bad acne!!" WTF.... y do i look like two-face??? is this normal??

I've been on accutane for almost 3 months and it's been good (in my eyes, anyways) and really bad. Right now it's bordering the "really bad" but it's always one side that's bad, and the other side that's worse. I would have one side of my face breaking out and the other one clear (but not really). Idk, I don't think there's anything too unusual about it, although it may be strange to people without such acne.

it may just be to do with your particular 'make up' in terms of the glands and such

i dont know why acne chooses certain places. currently my chin is terrible but my cheeks are ok you know?

just hang in there!

and i couldnt help but chuckle at

if u look at my left cheeck u woulda nvr guess i have severe acne. if u look at my other, ul prolly say "eww....that kid has bad acne!!"