Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fushiyao30

what is this? please help me!!!

ok ppl, i have suffer from acne for around 3year now. now i donthave that much pimple anymore. it is just that, i dontknow for whatever reason, my face have these dark red/ black spots. i dontknow what is it? i went to a nearby drugstore, and the person told me it is a blemish. i went to a dermatolgist, and he told me it is just pimples. so i really dontknow what is it. i will post some pics, to let you guys see.

as you can see, it is all the dark red marks that is killing me, what are them? blemishes or marks left from pimple? can you guys tell me, and recommend me some natural remedies/ over the counter product to lighten them asap? my school is starting in 3days time. please help me! thanks!

ok ppl, i have suffer from acne for around 3year now. now i donthave that much pimple anymore. it is just that, i dontknow for whatever reason, my face have these dark red/ black spots. i dontknow what is it? i went to a nearby drugstore, and the person told me it is a blemish. i went to a dermatolgist, and he told me it is just pimples. so i really dontknow what is it. i will post some pics, to let you guys see.

as you can see, it is all the dark red marks that is killing me, what are them? blemishes or marks left from pimple? can you guys tell me, and recommend me some natural remedies/ over the counter product to lighten them asap? my school is starting in 3days time. please help me! thanks!

can u post a pic please? thank you ;)