Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey. i use Dan's moisturiser and the jojoba oil, and alot of it. But i always find dry skin comes up during the day and it really depresses me. After every meal i have i have to check in th mirror to see if i've got some flaky skin (i've got acne around my mouth area, so when i eat i stretch my skin, causing dry skin). I mean often theres nothing there, or very little. But the later the day gets, the more seems to come up, and really i just don't want to think about it at all. So i just wondered if anyone had any advice really lol, or what people with similar acne do.

thanks alot

i'm using a fair amount (about 1 pump i'm guessing) , i use alot on my chin and below my lip, because thats the only place i really get it. And i actually use alot more on my chin but don't get dry skin there lol, which is a bit odd. But i suppose that isn't the bit of skin stretching when i eat.

lol yeah i know what u mean, well try this for a couple of days, apply moisturizer first and then apply bp, the reason y this may work the same/better is because the moisturizer smooths the skin out and so more bp can be absorbed but in turn ur skin still staying hydrated. make sure u leave a little time before bp so apply moisturizer, wait 5-10 mins and then apply bp. see how it goes. what moisturizer are u using?

hey that sounds good. And im using dans moisturiser. just to ask though, i think i've read somewhere that putting joboba oil on first actually lessens the effect of the BP. i'm a bit scared the moisturiser will do the same thing, but i dunno if the thing i read was wrong lol. Have you tried this thing before?

thanks