Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today I was with my dad at the university of phoenix and at the front desk was this woman. He begins to talk to her and the woman says to my dad why i wasnt in college and he said in front of everybody in the room including some cute girls "he's self conscious about his face" after he said that I look up and everybody is staring at my face. Which had a huge inflamed pimple that you can see on my forehead. I can hear the cute girls laughing and the woman saying ok while chuckling.I had a angry face the entire time after that. After we left I confronted him and he said "my skin was way worser than yours as a teenager so deal with it". Sure he can say that cause his skin is clear.

Wow. Oh, man. I feel for you. That's horrible. He's definately being inconsiderate of your feelings and you have every right to be upset. I know I'd be. You should tell him how it made you feel when he pointed it out in front of everyone, and say that if his skin was worse, he should know what it's like to feel singled out in front of a crowd. I definately think you should really talk with him, because, who knows, it might happen again. I don't know him, or you, so I can't really say much on your relationship, but I think maybe if you resolved that, it'd be good.

I've had people say things like that in front of my peers, and I know that can be super embarrassing. I hope you can work it out. =)

Wow. Oh, man. I feel for you. That's horrible. He's definately being inconsiderate of your feelings and you have every right to be upset. I know I'd be. You should tell him how it made you feel when he pointed it out in front of everyone, and say that if his skin was worse, he should know what it's like to feel singled out in front of a crowd. I definately think you should really talk with him, because, who knows, it might happen again. I don't know him, or you, so I can't really say much on your relationship, but I think maybe if you resolved that, it'd be good.

I've had people say things like that in front of my peers, and I know that can be super embarrassing. I hope you can work it out. =)

I straighten everything out and its all good now thanks