Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pandaboy

Anyone get negative results using too much BP??

Hi,

I've been on the regimen for about 2 months now and haven't got very good results. Even after this time I still get new zits popping up almost every second day or so. Every now and again I think I'm gonna get clear, then new ones pop up and it seems I'm back to where I started.

The thing I wanted to ask is, I use quite a fair bit of BP without much success. Has anyone received better results using less BP???

I mean it keeps on getting mentioned here that the more you use, the more you will get clear, but I am not getting results. I go through about a tube of BP (50g worth) a week, so I am using a lot of it.

And the BP isnt really preventing new ones from popping up.

My routine is (morning and night):

- WASH FACE - Apply Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser for a few seconds, then rinse with warm and cold water. (I do this in the shower at night)

- (wait 10-15mins) APPLY BP - I use BENZAC AC 2.5% Gel, apply to all over my face, I am extra gentle when applying this on, and spend about 10 mins to make sure it fully absorbs.

- (wait 10-15mins) APPLY MOSTERIZER - I use Neutrogena Oil-free mosterizer for sensetive skin. I use about 4-5 pumps worth on my face and makes sure it gets gently absorbed.

I've been on the regimem for 2 months now, is this enough time to say it isnt working given the fact that I am still getting breakouts after this much time? Or should I persist with it, thinking the breakouts may stop at some stage? I mean I am a patient person but I am running out of patience with this!!

if i were you i would try a different bp like dans and see if that makes a difference. cool.gif