Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flyingspagettimonster

Has anyone tried this- Panoxyl 10% wash?

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/panoxyl-wash-10_1_9768.html

interesting...

has anyone had any luck with benzoyl peroxide washes like this one? Im STILL having a lot of trouble with dryness and redness from the regimen, even though it seems ive tried every moisturizer out there....

I think there was a big thread about a regimen that uses an oxy 10% wash instead of a bp topical, that quite a few people had some success with. Sounds like itd be ideal to use it twice a day instead of having bp on all the time...Dont quite know the full story mind and I dont want to start throwing my money away, so any opinions/experiences are very welcome!

thanks,

Tom.

I've tried it but now i have stopped using it, the reason i've stopped using it is it give me cysts, i already suffer from cystic acne around the neck area and face but i managed to clear it up and get it under control, only get them rarely now, but when i started using this wash around my neck area i started getting cystic acne back around my neck, i would get a new one like everyday, i think this could be due to the 10% of BP in the wash and maybe it was too strong for my skin so it just irritated it and that made my acne worse which resulted in cystic acne again, like i say i've stopped it now to see if it was the wash and i've not had a new cystic spot around my neck area since, so that is my view on it, it could be different for you though, or maybe you dont suffer with cystic acne so it might be ok for you, or maybe my whole investigation with stopping the wash and not getting any cystic spots now is all a coincidence, all i know is my cystic acne is better now i've stopped it so it must have summat to do with it, only time will tell if i get any new ones since stopping it or not.