Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redbarren

Can some one please help me

Hi, i am a current Acne sufferer for many years now, and i got it all unfortunitly. I have many black heads areound my nose and chin, many pimples on my cheeks and around mouth. I also have a bad case of larger pimples on my back/shoulders, and smaller ones on my chest. I am currently using tetracycline( which didnt help me what so ever), and clearasil, which makes my skin look better by reducing the redness , to bad only looks like that for a couple of hours. I have tried it all from oxy to clean and clear to clearasil but really no help what so ever.

I have read alot of the posts but cant try them all. i am wondering when i should stop using a method. Should i wait a couple days or a couple of weeks until i should try a new method?

If there is/was anyone else with my condition'(s) , could u please post what worked best for you.

And 1 more question.

i woke up 1 morning with my glands a swelled and it was quite uncomfortable, and i looked in the mirror and for some reason i had a row of pimples ( On both sides of my neck , where ur glands are), just wondering if that has ever hapened to anyone.