Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetxberry

Please Help with my Bacne

I'm 14 and it's stress enough being a teenager. I have a red face, their is a name for it which I don't forgot. Now I'm fighting with bacne. Summer is my favorite season and I have already stock up on summer clothing but now bacne is in my way. Summer is coming so soon and I want it gone. I tried neutrogena,scrubbing, and ACV I'm starting to loose hope. Please help, I'm basically pleeing for help.

Here's what my bacne looks like

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/lit...rl/DSC07189.jpg

I'm 14 and it's stress enough being a teenager. I have a red face, their is a name for it which I don't forgot. Now I'm fighting with bacne. Summer is my favorite season and I have already stock up on summer clothing but now bacne is in my way. Summer is coming so soon and I want it gone. I tried neutrogena,scrubbing, and ACV I'm starting to loose hope. Please help, I'm basically pleeing for help.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/lit...rl/DSC07189.jpg

I have it just like you, except mine is mostly concentrated where my bra straps cover. What I've found that works pretty well is phisoderm body wash. But the key is NOT to scrub or use a poofy thing. Just pour some in your hand and lather it up, then gently glide over your back with it (well whatever you can reach). Leave it on for maybe a min., then rinse with cold water. (Yes, its very unpleasant but it closes the pores) I think the most important step is to be gentle with your skin to avoid irritation and scarring. Use could also try BP, but I think the Phisoderm might be enough, and it might be too difficult rinsing evry morning to avoid any clothing bleaching.

red face= rosacea?

Sweetheart, ur bacne isnt that bad, I wish my bacne was as mild as yours back then...enjoy ur summer and stop stressing about the acne...it will only make it worse. Do you live near a beach? The beach is a good place to spend ur summer and have fun and the sea water has been said to reduce acne/scarring.

I know it's not as bad as some other people but when I look at it's disgusting, I don't feel confident wearing tank tops because I know people will talk. I just want to be able to gain my confident back in time for some because it's not only for looking good but it's also the heat. I also have a performance coming up in two weeks which requires to wear a dress and show my back, I don't want to feel uncomfortable