Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so, i get these really bad cystic pimples that come out of NOWHERE. just 3 days ago i was able to go to school for the first time this year feeling confident because my skin finally started to looked clear. and now, i have 3 or 4 massive cyst pimples. i try to be as confident as i can, but the first thing i think about when people walk up to me is what my face looks like. and my question is, do people really notice it as much as i think they do?

honestly, people do notice your acne. if you always have a big smile on your face though, they will not notice nearly as much. unfortunately this is uncomfortable and not really practical to smile that much.

Not as much as you think. Prime example is my brother who used to have really bad acne. I would notice it, but conversation served as a distraction.

idk. i just always feel like its the first thing someone notices about me. i try extremely hard to keep my skin clean, but every time it seems to get better, it just gets worse than it was before.

Yes, it might be the first thing they notice. Acne doesn't make you grotesque. It's a frustrating condition to have, and you need a better mindset. Think for a moment. Why be concerned over a strangers thoughts? That is a recipe for misery. Win over some new people with your charm and candor.

Yes, but not to the extent at which you view it. Just remember back when you didn't have acne, did you notice other people who had acne and give it much attention?

yes hey will notice.

but will they care is the question. what will it change about you? nothing.

people need to stop judging on appearances... but im an acne sufferer with crap skin, ofcourse i will say that :)