Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MPD014

GOT RLY BIG RED PIMPLE!!!!

Im on accutane. but i just this RLY BIG RED PIMPLE on my cheek! Like its fckn huge, ok! Is there anything thing i can use to reduce the size of the pimple or the redness? I have tried Hydrogen Peroxide and holding an ice pack against it. hows toothpaste/gel?

There is no quick fix. See the last link in my signature. Do not expect instant results. Keep using the techniques for at least 3 days before you give up.

If it's a truly monstrous cyst, and the techniques in my signature don't help after 3 days, you could call your derm and ask for a cortisone injection. But that's a last resort as those carry risks and side effects, including potential indented scarring from the injection.

its not a cystic. it is a big white-head, about the sizer of the black circle part of my eye.

There is no quick fix. See the last link in my signature. Do not expect instant results. Keep using the techniques for at least 3 days before you give up.

If it's a truly monstrous cyst, and the techniques in my signature don't help after 3 days, you could call your derm and ask for a cortisone injection. But that's a last resort as those carry risks and side effects, including potential indented scarring from the injection.

Have u ever heard anything good bout the toothpaste?

its not a cystic. it is a big white-head, about the sizer of the black circle part of my eye.

My topic is entitled What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit (picked or not). It is not just for cysts. Toothpaste is ineffective.