Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

When does your acne look its worst, morning, midafternoon, or evening

Breakouts  

68 members have voted

1. 1. When does your acne look its worst?

• morning
    • mid afternoon
    • evening

Evening for sure... My makeup is looking melty if I, didn't blot during the day... and my skin can't be happy that it wasn't free to breathe while I was at school all day. I find my skin looks best when I'm home for the day and don't have to touch it.

morning usually not because of acne tho but because it takes awhile for my skin to "wake up" especially around my eye area.

morning usually not because of acne tho but because it takes awhile for my skin to "wake up" especially around my eye area.

Im not asking if your eyes are puffy when you wake up. Im asking when is your acne its worst

My skin looks it's best in the morning when I first wake up, but as I start to go through my day it gets progressively worse and the temporary "nice-ness" that was present upon first awakening is gone w/ in say a half hour or so. It is at its worst in the mid-afternoon and evening.

My skin looks it's best in the morning when I first wake up, but as I start to go through my day it gets progressively worse and the temporary "nice-ness" that was present upon first awakening is gone w/ in say a half hour or so. It is at its worst in the mid-afternoon and evening though I'd say.

Acne sure blows, doesnt it

In the morning my skin looks awesome like its finally clearing up, but then in the mid afternoon it starts going back to the original start it is and stays like that till the next morning....

For me it looks worse in the morning and evening after I wash my face. Because I'm so used to having makeup on my face, after I wash my face my pimples look all red.

My acne is worst in the morning (it seems), and I also tend to get breakouts at school..worst time to get them. Especially since I'm a guy, I have to use my reflective phone to check..since it'd look weird if I had a pocket mirror. Though recently I haven't gotten any breakouts since I started Retin A, so that isn't a problem *knock on wood*.

Night is probably the best, but maybe not. I just feel better after I washed my face and applied my Retin A.

The evening without a doubt, especially after I've taken my make-up off and washed my face. What spots and red marks I have look ten times worse and eurgh.

I love my skin in the morning when I've just woken up!

Evening for me. In fact, today I woke up and looked in the mirror and my face looked excellent. I came to school really happy and confident. Then I came home and in the evening looked in the mirror. I found around 10 new pimples on my face, which is unusual considering I only have mild acne there. On my upper arms and shoulders, the worst place where I get acne, I found probably 5 new large inflamed pimples there. It sucks because they take forever to heal, I still have very noticeable red marks from large pimples I got 3 months ago. Needless to say, I was really pissed.

Probably mid-afternoon... which is just fantastic, because that is always the time when I'm in public. :confused:

It looks best in the morning, and actually pretty good at night.