Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iHearTsourCaNdY

Freaking Out! What's going on?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the whole regimen. I actually started 2 days ago and I'm starting to react badly! I know that it's "normal" for there to be some redness / irritation the first few days but... I didn't really expect this.

A couple of hours after the first application, I started noticing TIINY (really tiny, hardly noticeable, except when up close) little bumps all over my face :[ They're not red or anything but just bumps. The thing is, my face looks and feels dirty now!

The reason I started on this regimen was because since I was about 13 or so (I'm 18 now) I had tiny pimples on both my cheeks. (barely anything noticeable but I hated the feel of my skin there) I also have a few other minor pimples in random places like my forehead and under my eye.

I followed all of Dan's instructions... what's going on!? I even got itchy red spots on both of the sides of my mouth. I have faith. lol. in Dan but idk is this really normal? I have never been allergic to anything, so I don't think I'm allergic to this.... HELP!!!

:wall:

Hello! Look HERE

Its a kind of allergy to one or more ingredients in Dans benzoylperoxide.Good thing is that u can try other brand BP (be sure to use 2,5%) and u should be fine ;-)

Hi, it sounds like you are describing whiteheads :ninja:

I used to get them and my doctor perscribed Differin for me, it really helps to get rid of small whiteheads and blackheads.

I used it along with Dan's Regimen :wub:

Hello! Look

Its a kind of allergy to one or more ingredients in Dans benzoylperoxide.Good thing is that u can try other brand BP (be sure to use 2,5%) and u should be fine ;-)

Oh wait! that was your post. I didn't realize that! do'h! Anyway, lol. I don't really want to throw away the BP (please read my reply to your post =]) damn :( .... shouldn't I continue to use it until my skin gets used to it? Will it subside? (I'm thinking of using the whole treatment every other day. but idk. I don't want my skin to get worse!)

Hi, it sounds like you are describing whiteheads :ninja:

I used to get them and my doctor perscribed Differin for me, it really helps to get rid of small whiteheads and blackheads.

I used it along with Dan's Regimen :wub:

Actually, I believe it was "whiteheads" (I don't exactly know if it was that because I had them for about 4-5 years) that I initially had on both my cheeks. That was the reason why I started Dan's products.

* Do you use the whole regimen- Dan's cleanse+BP+moisturizer? :/

Are they red and inflamed? do they have a white top? Are they itchy?

Not quite. They're just like Vartooza's - very tiny -but numerous!- raised bumps throughout my whole face, and it only itches on the sides of my mouth. (They're not whiteheads, because that's what I had before using Dan's products, on both my cheeks, the reason for starting the regime) + they're not red. same color as my skin. :(

If it's only been a few days, stick it out, I'm telling you. After 3 and a half weeks, I was so happy with the results. I was so confident that my skin was getting clear that like an idiot, I decided to wash with a Clean and Clear scrub instead of the cleanser and had a REALLY bad breakout, and I'm still dealing with it now. The breakout sounds like yours, little bumps all over my cheeks but most of them turned out to be whiteheads. But I don't think you're in the same boat as me, just stick with the regimen, I think you'll be okay. :]

I think you are allergic to BP........

Stop applying the regimen for a day or two, if your face gotta better after all, that means you are allergic to it =p