Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goinginblind

Head and Shoulders for Bacne with AHA?

I've been using H and S for my bacne for a while now (showering twice a day while using it), will it work if I use the AHA as a moisturizer for my back after I have my showers?

lol to reply to my original post, I've been doing this for a little while now and have noticed some good results. Although I find my skin is very dry and itchy (with a few small rashes) but really nothing to worry about considering the results. (I would say my back has moderate to severe acne)

If anyone has any information on this let me know.

Thanks.

lol to reply to my original post, I've been doing this for a little while now and have noticed some good results. Although I find my skin is very dry and itchy (with a few small rashes) but really nothing to worry about considering the results. (I would say my back has moderate to severe acne)

If anyone has any information on this let me know.

Thanks.

I, too, started using the H&S for my back recently. I have definitely had an improvement. I have no experience with AHA, sorry. But I do put ACV on afterwards to help try and lighten my scars and marks on my back.

It all stings and itches a bit when I put it on in the shower - the H&S makes my skin pink for a little bit and the ACV stings, but it all calms down after it dries. By the time I go to bed after my shower it seems to be fine.

Sorry I can't be more help than that. :D

Ive been using a glycolic acid (20%) for a while but i cant see improvement, so im thinking the same way as u bec. after reading the effect of the H&S on most people id like to share the same experience... So, till now what do u think about it? And what type of AHA r u using?

Definitely seeing results, using Dan's AHA every morning. And now I am mainly using H and S on my back, but sometimes alternate with a sacrylic acid body wash (the neutrogena one).

I'm not clear, but I do notice it is getting better with fewer breakouts.

i didnt have any Head and shoulders so i tried using Pert dandruff control just to see if it would work on my back, and after 3 days my back is COMPLETELY clear

I use both no problem, but I am using AHA less and less for my back and chest, I can see H&S is sort of helping (maybe it was the vinegar i applied a week ago, maybe its just fading on its own).

what type of H&S do i buy? and how do i use it? do i just put it on my back, rub the acne area gently, then wash it off? or use the H&S to wash my hair like what u do with shampoo? and while washing ur hair with H&S, i rinse my head and let the reminiscence of the H&S slither down my whole body and while its slithering down my bodys its cleaning at the same time?