Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can feel a big pimple forming on my chin and I want to stop it dead in it's tracks. I'm currently on the Regimen. What should I do?

I obviously have all of the stuff for the Regimen. I also have AHA and the Proactiv Refining Mask that I used to use for spot treatment.

What should I do!?!?!

Thanks!

You could try dabbing a little AHA on it a couple of times a day.

When I feel any zits coming on, I dab AHA on them during the day, and then at night, I apply my BP, wait ten minutes, dab on some AHA, wait ten more minutes, then dab on a little extra BP.

Here's a video of Dan talking about spot treating with AHA: http://www.acne.org/blog/2009/01/16/spot-treating/

Go grab 100% tea tree oil from a nutrition place like Nutrition House or GNC, dab it on the under the skin bump as many times a day as you can. It has strong penetration and antibacterial properties, I use this when a cyst is forming and in the beginning stages. It will stop the cyst from getting any bigger and penetrate to get rid of the bacteria forming inside. Tried, tested and true.

I know exactly how you feel and it's not fun.

Try this link:

This is a method that will probebly clear your acne pimples in 3 days as it cleared mine.