Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know many of you love pasta as well as I do. I've changed my diet dramatically and have improved my results signifigantly with a green smoothie every day. I came across this recipe on the internet. Squash is one of the very good vegetables for curing inflammatory areas on your skin. This is a safe and good for you pasta! It is called Spaghetti Squash. I can finally have my sense of pasta again! You can find many recipes on google for delicious combinations such as Spaghetti Squash with garlic and roasted tomatoes. Here is the delicous alternative for pasta!

Here is the recipe link, be sure not to add butter, cream, or any other product that is a known acne trigger.

I use it a lot. But I think it's a better substitute for noodles in Asian style dishes than Italian. I think it tastes Asian. It stays a little bit crunchy, like sprouts in a stir fry. It tastes really good with a little soy sauce. One day I plan to invent Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai.

You just cut in half, scoop out the seeds, steam, microwave or bake. Then shred with a fork.

There are also some pastas like Barilla Plus something that's made partially with garbonzo bean flour making it higher protein, fiber and other nutrients. And Japanese buckwheat noodles. Just read the labels to make sure it's buckwheat and not mostly wheat.

I had a gluten free pasta made of rice and quinoa that was quite good. The company's name is Andean Dream.