Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys so far i had 3 subcision but results weren't amazing. Could you please tell me wat kind of scarring is this and best treatment. Would fat transfer be good

post-90391-1239831526_thumb.jpg

post-90391-1239831553_thumb.jpg

post-90391-1239831598_thumb.jpg

I see that this is posted twice--once with thumbnails and once without. I'm going to remove the one that doesn't show your thumbnails and leave this one up.

I don't know much about treatments for scarring, but I hope you find something that helps. Good luck! : )

hey. dont let scars ruin your life. i can almost promise you that in some way you can improve the appearance of your scars. Continue to work and better yourself in otherways so that when you do soften them you can continue on with your life without a interim inbetween. i THINK i see a few ice picks scars. the tiny sharp holes. and a couple rolling and possibly a box scar. From what ive read TCA cross seems to work well with ice picks, hit and miss i guess. for rolling subscision seems to yield good results (view the thread mr.matt created, he got VAST improvements, im very impressed). Also fraxel Re:store seems to be very effective as well for softening rolling and box scars. there is also needling which ive read can improve all scarring but yields much slower results. Keep doing some research and dont give up. Hopefully someone else will chime in and provide some better information. Keep your head up, and make sure you eat healthy, get enough sleep, excersize, drink lots of water, and stay positive. Good luck.

Hi guys so far i had 3 subcision but results weren't amazing. Could you please tell me wat kind of scarring is this and best treatment. Would fat transfer be good

I think that you have icepick scars along with some boxcar scars.

I think that you should consider the TCA Cross Method for dealing with this type of scarring followed by either a Lactic Acid chemical peel or Pearl Laser.

Hope this helps.

Mr. Matt

Hello,

it looks like your scars are localized in a relatively small area, which is great! It will be easier, and cheaper, to treat. Fat transfer would actually help. I've heard great success stories for that, sometimes with 75% improvement. You could also try temporary fillers. It has been known, after time, to heal itself, although it normally takes a few rounds. There are support threads for self-injection, if money is an issue. You could try TCA cross. I personally didn't have good luck with it, but a lot of other people have, and it may work better for your skin type. Good luck!!!