Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sooooo last night my boyfriend and i got into a big of an argument, and i was reallllyyy upset. and of course took out this frustration on my face. my face has been good lately, except for the closed comedones on my forehead (errr), but hey at least they are skin colored, and a littleeee bump on my jawline.

and of course, i looked in the mirror last night. and attempted to pop the little bump on my chin and on my forehead, and now they are nice, red, and huge.

i was so bummed because i had not picked my skin in forever.

this is a reminder to all us skin pickers, do notttttt pick! no matter how upset you are about anything. it only worsens things lol

Aw man! Sorry to hear that you picked =(. This is a good reminded for everyone not to pick no matter the stress you're under. I hope you heal up at a super express rate!!!

sooooo last night my boyfriend and i got into a big of an argument, and i was reallllyyy upset. and of course took out this frustration on my face. my face has been good lately, except for the closed comedones on my forehead (errr), but hey at least they are skin colored, and a littleeee bump on my jawline.

and of course, i looked in the mirror last night. and attempted to pop the little bump on my chin and on my forehead, and now they are nice, red, and huge.

i was so bummed because i had not picked my skin in forever.

this is a reminder to all us skin pickers, do notttttt pick! no matter how upset you are about anything. it only worsens things lol

dump him!!! And stop picking that beautiful face. Go play the guitar....instead....

Hey, sorry to hear that! I wanted to ask you how you keep yourself to not pick at your face. I do, and it's turned into a bad habit for me! :mad: So if you have anything that may help me stop, please let me know! :)

honestly, what has helped me to not pick is the progress ive seen when i didnt pick.

i was bad at picking for a couple years of my life, and i finally just stopped. i stopped touching my face during the day (other than make up fixes). and my skin improved so much!

you just need to remind yourself everyday that picking will make your acne worse, because it definitely does!! also i have a post it note next to my mirror that says don't pick as a reminder haha!

by the way, your hair is superrr pretty! yay for us blondes haha

honestly, what has helped me to not pick is the progress ive seen when i didnt pick.

i was bad at picking for a couple years of my life, and i finally just stopped. i stopped touching my face during the day (other than make up fixes). and my skin improved so much!

you just need to remind yourself everyday that picking will make your acne worse, because it definitely does!! also i have a post it note next to my mirror that says don't pick as a reminder haha!

by the way, your hair is superrr pretty! yay for us blondes haha

Thanksk so much, haha!

I love your hair too:)