Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thunderr

Question about the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System?

I had really bad acne 2 years ago, but it went away because i started to use this alcohol topical thing for acne that kills bacteria that i got from my doctor at kaiser. i began to get really clear skin & i washed my face with the st. ives apricot scrub while using olay spf 15 as my moisturizer.

then all of a sudden in January of this year, i switched my mouisterizer to aveeno because the olay was kind of oily and then i started to get a rash on my skin after 2 weeks. ever since that i just started to use my olay moisterizer again and my skin has gotten worse!

i switched my face wash too olay, but it didn;t seem to help so now i use cetaphil as my face wash. i just started to use it on sunday this week.

do you think if i use the neutrogena kit, it will help my skin? i can't go to a dermatologist because my family can't afford it. I cry sometimes because it has been 4 months already from january to now, and my skin is getting worse.

here is a pic of how it looks:

i eat healthy, i run a mile everyday, i drink water, and i wash my face twice a day, and i apply my acne medication which doesn't seem to work anymore followed by my olay moisturizer. i'm 18 and in high school and don't want to go out in public anymore or school.

my acne is actually more red in person. it's on my cheeks, chin, and forehead.

post-101172-1239828903_thumb.jpg

post-101172-1239828903_thumb.jpg

yes, it is more of a rash so that means i shouldn't use the neutrogena kit? what should i do? :( because my mom said she is going to buy it for me tomorrow but i don't want her to spend her money on it if it is not going to help. and i do not know what aha is.