Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squeegy

My Regimen Log

I just finished my 6th week on the regimen. In the middle of the week, I thought that my skin was beginning to look much better, but I got a couple new spots today. I'm getting frustrated with the occurence of new spots. I will go a couple of days and not get any new ones and then one day I'll get a couple new ones. I thought by the end of the 6th week my results would be better. I'm going to stick with the regimen for at least 3 months. My current regimen is the Basis Bar, BP Gel, and Cetaphil moisturizer. I'm a 30 year old male with mild (sometimes moderate) acne and I've had acne since high school.

I would like to hear from others on the regimen who are or have been in a similar situation as me. I'm just tired of breaking out with new spots.

I know how you feel. I've been on and off the regimen due to sheer laziness and trying other regimens out, but I just started up the regimen again, only this time I'm trying to stick religiously to it. This is my first week and my skin is already starting to look better once again. As time rolled on and my skin began looking better, I always slacked off on the regimen, only for it to come back and bite me in the ass. If it's anything I've learned about my acne, it's to never slack off on my daily regimen or see spots within the next few days. That's always my downfall, but every time I get my act together, things begin to shape up. Keep with it and don't get too discouraged. Good luck!

I have been using one finger of the BP Gel for the last 3 weeks. I use the gel all over my face and I rub it in gently. It usually takes me around 10 minutes to apply the gel.

I have now been on the regimen for 7 weeks. I'm still breaking out even though the new spots have slightly slowed down. I still get a new spot every day or every other day. The new spots are smaller, but they seem like they take forever to go away. I have some active spots that have been active for over 3 weeks. I know that BP can slow down the healing process of marks, but I didn't think it would have the same effect on active spots. I'm going to continue using the regimen. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Thanks.