Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netstorm64

Am i developing rosacea?

Hi,

I am 23 years old.

I have tan colored skin.

Within the past 1.5 months i think i am developing rosacea, i do not have flushing but.....

It started with tiny bumps appearing around my eye, cheek and nose area. (there were not that many). Then i began to get these itchy red patches near at the edge of my cheeks/eyes that did not look like pimples. They come and go. I also am beginning to develop dilated blood vessels near my nose. I didnt care too much at first, but recently the area near my nose and cheeks and sometimes other parts of my face begin to burn, sting, tingle, or itch. For some reason i feel better after sleeping, or just relaxing and not doing anything. When i eat food i do not feel these sensations. My face feels better after washing.

Do you guys think this is rosacea? It is hard to show in pictures because of my skin color. I will be seeing a dermatologist in one week. What i dont understand is that i am only 23 and all these symptoms occured over a period fo 1.5 months. The stinging and burning is annoying as hell.