Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
avonelle

Acne Free scar treatment - WOW IT WORKS!

I bought the Acne Free scar treatment system on a whim at Walgreen's because it was on sale. I figured I would just have to live with my acne scarring because I can not afford the expensive treatments it usually requires. I had mild to moderate acne scarring, all in my cheeks. This product's active ingredient is hyaluronic acid. It comes with four tubes with soft tips. You twist the bottom of the tube up and use the soft tip to spread over the affected area, twice a day. I am on my fourth tube now, I have been using it 3-4 weeks and all I can say is WOW! I have seen great improvements in my acne scarring, it is amazing! I wish now that I had taken photos of my progress, but as I mentioned before I was very skeptical of its effectiveness so didn't bother. The regular price I believe is $15-20, I got it on sale for $7.99! I am going back today to see if it is still available at this price. Very affordable, I've seen great results, I would recommend this product to anyone!

I bought the Acne Free scar treatment system on a whim at Walgreen's because it was on sale. I figured I would just have to live with my acne scarring because I can not afford the expensive treatments it usually requires. I had mild to moderate acne scarring, all in my cheeks. This product's active ingredient is hyaluronic acid. It comes with four tubes with soft tips. You twist the bottom of the tube up and use the soft tip to spread over the affected area, twice a day. I am on my fourth tube now, I have been using it 3-4 weeks and all I can say is WOW! I have seen great improvements in my acne scarring, it is amazing! I wish now that I had taken photos of my progress, but as I mentioned before I was very skeptical of its effectiveness so didn't bother. The regular price I believe is $15-20, I got it on sale for $7.99! I am going back today to see if it is still available at this price. Very affordable, I've seen great results, I would recommend this product to anyone!

Ive used Acne Free and it worked at first but after a while the skin rejects it. At which point it stop working.

avonelle, are u talking about red marks or scarring? if so what type of scarring? Thanks. Which product did u use exactly? I can't see any of those products helping indented scarring or depressed scarring.

Hyaluronic acid speeds up healing and cell regeneration, I have a small indented scar which is does nothing for... HOWEVER, hyaluronic acid works VERY well on healing up left over PIH, because it causes the skin to shed in that area and regenerate at an accelerated rate.

The product is for pock marks (it is actually called Acne Free Pock Mark Treatment), which is how I would describe my acne scarring. I don't know all the technical jargon that some of you here do.

I found this picture which best depicts what my acne scarring was like, mostly on my cheeks near my nose, and then some deeper ones on the outside of my face.

(Note: this is not me!)

old%20acne%20scars.JPG

Mystique Naw, when you stopped using the product, did your skin actually REGRESS or just stay the same?

The product is for pock marks (it is actually called Acne Free Pock Mark Treatment), which is how I would describe my acne scarring. I don't know all the technical jargon that some of you here do.

I found this picture which best depicts what my acne scarring was like, mostly on my cheeks near my nose, and then some deeper ones on the outside of my face.

(Note: this is not me!)

old%20acne%20scars.JPG

Mystique Naw, when you stopped using the product, did your skin actually REGRESS or just stay the same?

Well I cannot say it completely regressed. After a few months on the products, I started having breakouts and I continued to use the products but after about a month of the new breakouts there was more coming on and the old ones still did not go away.

Therefore, I stopped using it.

yeah I tried it once for only a week and it made me break out...but I can't picture this actually having any long term results on indented scarring. I can't really picture any topical unless maybe it is a retinoid. Just my opinion.