Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neverforget

Salt water seemed to reduce my red marks.

A few days ago I decided to go for a swim, as it was the first day we've had with decent weather. I spent about 2 hours in the water and I noticed that when I came out and dried my face, my redness had calmed down a bit. I also noticed this last year as well, but I thought it was just lucky. I know this sounds quite strange, but would salt water hold any benefits? Random, but oh well.

Thanks for any replies in advance!

A few days ago I decided to go for a swim, as it was the first day we've had with decent weather. I spent about 2 hours in the water and I noticed that when I came out and dried my face, my redness had calmed down a bit. I also noticed this last year as well, but I thought it was just lucky. I know this sounds quite strange, but would salt water hold any benefits? Random, but oh well.

Thanks for any replies in advance!

Yeah, you should see my post about H2Ocean. I was at a lost for words about it.

Its a sea salt spray meant for piercing and said to help with acne.

one question have you ever seen a regular beach person with acne? exactly enjoy your swim :dance:

one question have you ever seen a regular beach person with acne? exactly enjoy your swim :dance:

Hahahah.

I cant say that I'm looking in peoples face like that. Then again, I don't go to the beach much.

To be honest, I don't think I have :confused:

Mystique, do you have a link for your topic? It sounds interesting.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Thank god. I live in Florida within walking distance to the beach and will soon be making regular visits for swimming... :)

To be honest, I don't think I have :confused:

Mystique, do you have a link for your topic? It sounds interesting.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Sure.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/H2Ocean-t...62#entry2589462

Sometimes I use three tablespoons of sea salt mixed with water on a cotton ball as a compress and it does help

Sometimes I use three tablespoons of sea salt mixed with water on a cotton ball as a compress and it does help

I take it this is only a temporary treatment? My marks go back to normal the next day or so after I'm out of the Sea :(