Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gda_11

Hybrid Regime Seems to be Working...!

Hey everyone, I've been doing a little trial and error with different regimes for red marks and here's what I've found...

->The egg whites and lemon mask works wonders, but it's hard to clean off your face and if you do it before bed then sometimes you'll wake up with bits of it still on your face, and its hard to get off.

->ACV drys my skin out for some reason (Anyone else?)

->Olive oil gives you a great overall skin tone, and a nice glow. It also smooths your skin.

->Baking soda/water paste is great for cleaning your face.

So, I played around with all that a little and I got good results with the following...

->Wash your face with a baking soda/water paste. Make sure you wash it all off when your done.

->Pad your face with a washcloth,or a tissue to get the water off it, it's best to get the water off your face before you apply the mask because it can kind of wash it off.

->Apply egg white/lemon juice mask and leave it on for about 20 minutes, then wash it off with water.

->Take a cotton ball and dab olive oil on areas with red marks or uneven skin tone, or just dab it everywhere to get a move even look. Don't wash it off.

-> Go to bed! Because after all that it's probably 1 in the morning anyway. :P

Anyway, this regime seems to be working for me... Maybe it will for you?

Hey everyone, I've been doing a little trial and error with different regimes for red marks and here's what I've found...

->The egg whites and lemon mask works wonders, but it's hard to clean off your face and if you do it before bed then sometimes you'll wake up with bits of it still on your face, and its hard to get off.

->ACV drys my skin out for some reason (Anyone else?)

->Olive oil gives you a great overall skin tone, and a nice glow. It also smooths your skin.

->Baking soda/water paste is great for cleaning your face.

So, I played around with all that a little and I got good results with the following...

->Wash your face with a baking soda/water paste. Make sure you wash it all off when your done.

->Pad your face with a washcloth,or a tissue to get the water off it, it's best to get the water off your face before you apply the mask because it can kind of wash it off.

->Apply egg white/lemon juice mask and leave it on for about 20 minutes, then wash it off with water.

->Take a cotton ball and dab olive oil on areas with red marks or uneven skin tone, or just dab it everywhere to get a move even look. Don't wash it off.

-> Go to bed! Because after all that it's probably 1 in the morning anyway. :P

Anyway, this regime seems to be working for me... Maybe it will for you?

Do you use any other topicals at night...I use BP...so would i put the OO on after or before? Thanks!

I don't use any topicals, I'm sure it would be fine to use the bp after or before OO. WHicher you want. Good luck!