Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am 21 years old and over the years my acne has become better, but still not compleatly cleared. I have what i think may be some scaring, some active pimples, but my main problem is blackheads. my forehead is bassically clear if you see it from afar but upclose i have loads of little blackheads over it, including on my nose and top of my cheeks.

will the regimen work on blackheads? i find they are the hardest to get rid of.

No, bp doesnt get rid of blackheads. Buy a cleanser with AHA in it and use it to exfoliate once a day and then use a normal face wash the other time of day. Thats the best advice I have

I am 21 years old and over the years my acne has become better, but still not compleatly cleared. I have what i think may be some scaring, some active pimples, but my main problem is blackheads. my forehead is bassically clear if you see it from afar but upclose i have loads of little blackheads over it, including on my nose and top of my cheeks.

will the regimen work on blackheads? i find they are the hardest to get rid of.

BP work VERY well on blackheads.its working far better than anything i have used before.anyway if the blackheads are your main problem i'd suggest you to use it only once a day (evening) and after blackheads are gone, maybe every other day.

I just started Dan's regimen. I am only on Day 2 and the blackheads on my nose are barely noticeable. NOTHING I have used has ever done that. If you are not on Dan's regimen, you should try it!