Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PrEgO~PoX

My cystic acne

Ok guys, I have been battling cystic acne on and off (off because of birth control) since I was 17. Birth control is the only thing that has ever kept me crystal clear. So I have been breaking out in clusters of small sometimes big cystic pimples. So on april 1st I get this nasty itchy tingly feeling which I know was a zit forming. Anyway my derm put this thing on it that felt like a little tingle. It was supposed to kill the bacteria and shrink it. However, it NEVER shrank unless I poked it. IT'S STILL THERE! What happens is that it keeps scabbing over and falling off only to find there is still a ball underneath. It is not big at all actually. I can't think of anything to compare it to. Anyways, WHAT SHOULD I DO? Nothing and I mean nothing is making it go away. I don't want to keep poking at it to avoid scarring! So saaaaaaaaad! I hate acne. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Do you have insurance? If so, go to your dermatologist and have him or her inject it with cortizone. The cyst should be gone within forty eight hours.