Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maximus Decimus Merideous

lol do not believe whatever you hear

Ok guys, i have something to say. Everyday people post their "miracle cures for acne". Some go vegetarian, some eat green smoothies, some do the caveman regimen, some flip their entire lives upside down to get rid of acne. JUST BECAUSE TWO EVENTS ARE CORRELATED DOES NOT MEAN ONE CAUSES THE OTHER. If any of you are into stats or research methods you should know this. Just because you change your life (eating habits, working out habits, showing, switching to all natural topicals) and you clear up does not mean everything you did worked. Maybe one of those things was the key ingredient. Maybe you recently moved and your skin agrees with the new place better. Maybe the weather recently changed and that made you clear up. All i am saying is be careful what you read. Realize that just because two events seem related without thinking, they may not be (and probably are not).

Ok guys, i have something to say. Everyday people post their "miracle cures for acne". Some go vegetarian, some eat green smoothies, some do the caveman regimen, some flip their entire lives upside down to get rid of acne. JUST BECAUSE TWO EVENTS ARE CORRELATED DOES NOT MEAN ONE CAUSES THE OTHER. If any of you are into stats or research methods you should know this. Just because you change your life (eating habits, working out habits, showing, switching to all natural topicals) and you clear up does not mean everything you did worked. Maybe one of those things was the key ingredient. Maybe you recently moved and your skin agrees with the new place better. Maybe the weather recently changed and that made you clear up. All i am saying is be careful what you read. Realize that just because two events seem related without thinking, they may not be (and probably are not).

Or maybe the hormones is over.

My dad stopped getting acne at age 20s. As you notice, almost everyone in here are 20s.

all I can say is add food 1 at a time. If you break out then avoid it. Then try another food. etc

We all different :)

Absolutely right, wait a month before you claim to have a miracle and convince others to do what your doing instead of 2 days of success.