Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone tried the new clearasil ultra? supposedly it clears acne in just 3 days! GUARANTEED!... I have to say I highly doubt it.

Clearasil is the most annoying company in the world IMO. I was on the treadmill at the gym today and a clearasil advert came on showing these girls squirming as they had to kiss hello to these guys with 'acne', before a guy came along who had evidently been using clearasil (or, um, maybe a gorgeous model with naturally perfect skin?!) and they all leapt at the chance of kissing him.

Firstly. I was already getting seriously pissed off as the seconds ticked down incredibly slowly on the treadmill.

Secondly. I had just got an electric shock off the treadmill. :angry:

THIRDLY: The guys with 'acne' seemed to me to have perfect skin with perhaps one of two slight red marks.

FOURTHLY: There was NO WAY that clearasil alone was responsible for the model guy's skin.

How do the companies think this makes people with severe acne or scarring feel? To see beautiful girls squirming with disgust as they looked at the guys' one or two tiny pimples made me absolutely LIVID. It is no wonder that people with severe cystic acne are contemplating suicide when they see adverts showing people's disgust at the most mild case of acne possible (and, of course, the guys with acne were already very good looking to start with)

It seriously MAKES ME SEETHE!!! :angry:

Please DO NOT buy ANY products by clearasil. They do jack shit anyway, are very expensive, can actually damage your skin, and also, it would make my LIFE to see clearasil go bankrupt.

Right. Thanks for letting me have my rant!

:twisted:

To cut a long story short, this product's claim to clear acne in 3 days is UTTER BOLLOCKS. :naughty:

Ya man...I HATE it when something interrupts my workout. Unless she is hot. wink.gif

Talking of workout annoyances, I was once in the gym on the bench press, and I had a large cyst on my back at the time. I'd put a plaster over it prior to going to the gym, as it looked as though it might burst.

So anyway, I was lifting on the bench press, but the force on my back meant that the cyst burst, and there was so much blood that it seeped through the plaster and caused a large mark on my white T-shirt. As well as being very painful. I had to cut my workout short after only about 20 minutes, as I could hardly carry on with a big blood stain over my back.

It was so annoying. I haven't used the bench press properly since. I'm just using the pec deck and other machines as an alternative. Although I think the bench press is much more effective.

Sigh.

Hopefully there will come a time when I am not worried about getting blood on my T-shirt. :pray:

Sorry if I grossed anyone out! biggrin.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaang!!! That's rough. Always, always, always wear black shirts!!! White shirts just get messed up big time. But in any case, we're off topic. My favorite non-common exercise is the clean-and jerk. lol

Damn Clearasil!!!!!!! user posted image

it doesn't guarantee clear skin in 3 days, but clear-er skin. i use it and it helps me greatly, sorry if it doesn't help you. I haven't seen that commercial but if it is the way you describe it, then thats terrible, especially since there are many gullable people out there.

It's 10 percent bp and its way drying. I foolishly bought it. I'm like "Woo $8.50... it MUST work!" All it did was make me have peeling skin though.

used it for like, 2 days so far, workin good. definatly can ALREADY see a change. good product, doesnt irritate my skin really, and who cares what the company is? just make my face clearer dang it!!(which it does) biggrin.gif

The commercial I hate right now is the Clean & Clear Continuous Control one. The girl has the most flawless skin possible, it drives me insane. She's standing there rubbing the cleanser in for so long and I'm sitting there wondering if she even knows what a pimple looks like. :wall:

Just ranting. Sorry, I have not tried this product. *ducks out of thread sheepishly*

Please DO NOT buy ANY products by clearasil. They do jack shit anyway, are very expensive, can actually damage your skin, and also, it would make my LIFE to see clearasil go bankrupt.

i agree 100%!

has anyone tried Clearasil Exfoliating Acne wash? could they even possibly come up with something that is worse for your skin? the only thing worse that you could do is chop your face up or burn it.

if Clearasil went bankrupt, all of us are gonna have to get together and throw some type of celebration :D