Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rickpaul

Regimen Night Time Use

Hey guys, the Regimen has been excellent, this is my 3rd week.

I started very slow with the BP, and I'm using about 3/4 to 1 pump twice a day. (will increase to 2 pumps in a week or so).

I did experience a minor breakout during the first week, which has healed excellently.

Just some minor situations right now which will subside as I gradually increase the BP.

My question is, on the weekends I go to work at 8am, and I put the Regimen on at that time, and when I come home I take a shower at around 5pm using the Acne.org Cleanser on my face and neck. Do I put the BP on 15 minutes after I take a shower? I usually take a shower, and when I go to sleep like at 11pm, I put the BP n Moisturizer on.

Should I put BP on after the shower or before I go to sleep?

Thanks.

If you're washing everything off when you get home from work at five, why don't you just do your evening regimen at eight o'clock? That way you're doing it on a twelve hour cycle.

Ideally, you should do the regimen every 12 hours.

That said, if you only slip during the weekends, it's not really a big deal. I do the regimen late on Fridays sometimes. And sometimes I like to sleep in on Saturdays and Sundays. But during the weekdays, I'm actually pretty good with doing the regimen every 10-14 hours.

Let's face it, life gets in the way a lot of times. Just don't skip regimens. I think that's more important that trying to get it done at exactly 12 hour intervals.

hey guys thanks for the responses.

I have another problem, lol.

I did the regimen at about 9am today, got a haircut n took a shower at 2pm.

I put the regimen on again at 3pm.

Should I put the regimen on again at night before I go to sleep tonight? which would be probably at 12am-1am?

thanks again.

hey guys thanks for the responses.

I have another problem, lol.

I did the regimen at about 9am today, got a haircut n took a shower at 2pm.

I put the regimen on again at 3pm.

Should I put the regimen on again at night before I go to sleep tonight? which would be probably at 12am-1am?

thanks again.

Nope. Three times a day would be too much. In that sort of situation, it would've been better if you'd done it in the morning, and then just waited to do it again before bed, even though you'd showered mid-day.

Yeah...if it's close enough to the eveningtime (say, 5pm), I'd go for it. There's nothing wrong with being a few hours off. Once you get into showering in afternoon territory, though, I usually just slap on some moisturizer (because water will dry out your face a bit) (also don't actually slap, that would cause irritation!) and hold off until night.

hey thanks for the replies.

I put the regimen on at 3pm after the shower I had on that day, and for night time I just went to sleep at around 2am so it was like a 11 hour period. I woke up today at 11am and put the regimen on. So basically Im back to normal. and my acne is healing perfectly. Im using 1pump for my whole face and on friday it will be a month.

also do u guys have the regimen when u go to parties and stuff?

also do u guys have the regimen when u go to parties and stuff?

You mean do I have the products with me? No, I do it before I go out. Although I do keep a travel-size bottle of Dan's moisturizer in my coat (not just for parties, but every day) just in case I get dry. But not the whole Regimen.