Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've never dermarolled yet but I most likely will next time. For what I'm doing is just self needling with diabetic lancets from walgreens. I also have the yellow led and 660/880 red led that lamarr suggested to get. I haven't been using any topicals except a vitamin C cream. I plan to buy terproline as my topical. I have done self needling only on a few scars about 8 weeks ago. Then almost 2 weeks ago I did self needling for all my scars and I have some deep boxcars. I just got the leds also just 2 weeks ago. So hopefully I start seeing improvement over the months.

hey mclarensupra, this sounds like an interesting idea. do the lancets work the same as rollers? how deep/often do you use it on your scars? have you started seeing any improvements yet?

im using an led light as well (rejuvawand) and i've been using it post GA 70% peel to help speed healing. i would imagine the process is somewhat similar.

hey mclarensupra, this sounds like an interesting idea. do the lancets work the same as rollers? how deep/often do you use it on your scars? have you started seeing any improvements yet?

im using an led light as well (rejuvawand) and i've been using it post GA 70% peel to help speed healing. i would imagine the process is somewhat similar.

They dont work the same because with needling you can hit the scar much more times, then you can dermaroll over it. I measure my lancets they are about 3mm and I just use the "jackhammer" method but I dont go too quick, I only hit the scar about 8-10 times with a needle and throw it away. I hit a scar about 30 times though. I've seen a slight bit improvement but nothing noticeable to anyone else. With this LED treatment I am doing though should definitely help me out.