Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimmyh

Regimen Results

When did you start seeing results?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. When did you start seeing results?

• Week 1-2
    • Week 2-4
    • Week 4-6
    • Week 8+

Yeah still no results for me i'm afraid.

How long have you been on the regimen for xXx?

I do sorta a mix between Dan and Botchla's regimen and I am pretty much all the way cleared up in less than 2 weeks. Red marks are my number one priority now.

In one week I was already significantly better. By three, I was clear! It's been a year, and I am still perfectly clear as long as I stick with Dan's regimen exactly. Any detours, and I am back with the spots! I wear no foundation or cover stick anymore, and people are always telling me how nice my skin is. It's a miracle!

Wow, Melly that is my dream - to wear no foundation or coverstick and get compliments rather than criticism of my skin. You had no red spots in 3 weeks or did it take longer for them to disappear?

erm its not £28, most say that but its wrong(its not a joke and can be worked out) I can't w8 till im clear I can finally get my tattoo on my back, whohoo.

I am currently on it right now, somewhere around the 50 day mark i belive. I started seeing results...as in less pimples everyday around 2 weeks or so. Right now, im still doing pretty well. MY old mark are starting to heal more and i can look at myself in a mirror with the sun hitting my face and not see all the red marks come to life.

Again, i dont know how much of an effect this has, but i have been drinkin lots of water and trying to limit my soda intake to 1 a day at the most.

Im in about my 4th week and My face does look remarkably clearer. However IM still getting the odd small whitehead and every 2 weeks a large zit but nothing major compared to prior. However IM not doing the regime Exactly.

All I do is wash with cetaphil. Then when my face is dry I put on quinoderm 5. Generous portions but not as much as dan says as I have weak skin! That takes me 2 Mins max and then I put on a moisturiser Imediatley.

That has got me incredably clear and Its like the shackles have been removed from my ankles and I can fly free. However its made me rather a Jerk, maybe not quite so good....

I am just starting to notice my skin is getting better. I have 1 red mark, not even a pimple, just a small (and getting smaller) mark on the side of my face. Thanks Dan. Does anyone know how to really handle the pimples you get around your nose? I'm good now, I just want to know how to stay good. Putting on the BP around that area makes me itch uncontrollably! Of course when I scratch it that takes thr BP off...