Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I been using murad for about 2 months and it helped a little bit with my acne but my face is not clear like they said it would be in 4 weeks. I'm thinking about buying the regimen and see how it goes.

Didn't help me either. There's not really anything more special in it (even though it's expensive) than any other topical treatment you can buy at Walmart.

I've used Murad twice. Last year was the second time I tried it because I couldn't remember how it was the first time. I gave it a month. Acne got progressively worse, particularly on the forehead with tons of tiny bumps. Then I found Acne.org, went on the Regimen and it almost completely cleared everything that was caused by Murad...and within weeks. The Regimen here is much cheaper in comparison and works so much better.

I had serious acne on my jawline that was painful and would cause me to wake up with blood spots on my pillowcases. After about 1 & 1/2 months of using the Acne Complex kit I saw my acne clear up almost completely. I am not one to endorse just any product, but this one really worked and did not dry out my face. Use the complete kit for the best results...

if you do get dans regimem

do not keep using murad just because they didn't arrive yet [at least 2 weeks free or irritation may happen]

let your skin breathe and regulate

the products will work better