Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well as usual I was browsing through the internet, searching for more cures for acne in case my regimen backfires(yeah I have a long history of that happening) and what do my wandering eyes discover? This apparently brand new product called Acne Tab. Only available on the internet right now, but they're hoping to start a massive campaign by the end of 2004 (I think that's what it said in the FAQ), this treatment is supposed to regulate activity of the sebaceous glands (but what treatment doesn't anymore?). Here's the site for anyone who's interested.

http://www.acne-tab.com/site/index.htm

Personally, it's a bit to expensive when comparing it to my current regimen, but if what I'm on right now doesn't work, I may give this Acne Tab a try.

its very expensive....$60 for 20 days worth of pills? thats insane....it does sound promising though

Yeah the price tag is the only reason I won't buy it. I looked at the ingredients thinking it was just B5 or gugulipids, but it's not. It's made of stuff that I've never even heard of before.

DO NOT BUY!

doesnt work

and its a really sketchy company.

i used musaffeen, which is EXACTLY the same thing. same ingredients, same company (even though they deny it)

ive heard from people who never received their shipment and didnt get a refund.

i did get mine, it came delivered from Pakistan in a brown envelope...

i used it for about two months...did absolutely nothing

suggest you stay away from it

DO NOT BUY!

doesnt work

and its a really sketchy company.

i used musaffeen, which is EXACTLY the same thing. same ingredients, same company (even though they deny it)

ive heard from people who never received their shipment and didnt get a refund.

i did get mine, it came delivered from Pakistan in a brown envelope...

i used it for about two months...did absolutely nothing

suggest you stay away from it

It's just a collection of herbs that reduce inflammation and (ever so slightly) improve skin shedding and wound healing. The effects are nill and crap. I have tried it before a while back, they are effectively useless.