Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettybow

Whats a non acne causing sunscreen spf 5?

I want a low sunscreen cause Im trying to get tan, but the one I have now is 45spf, my friend has 5 spf and it works great for her, but she doesnt know where she got it, i need some, and cant find it anywhere!! Also I want some that wont clog my pores, please help confused.gif

Sounds like she just scratched off the '4' and showed it to you. tongue.gif

hmmm. I wonder if you can even find those anymore. People are much more aware of sun damage than they used to be (back when the suncare shelves were full of spf 4, spf 8, etc tanning oils - and they weren't exactly non-comedogenic either). You might as well just go out without sunblock on for a little while (just make sure you don't stay out too long).

hmmm. I wonder if you can even find those anymore. People are much more aware of sun damage than they used to be (back when the suncare shelves were full of spf 4, spf 8, etc tanning oils - and they weren't exactly non-comedogenic either). You might as well just go out without sunblock on for a little while (just make sure you don't stay out too long).