Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Is this safe?

To answer your question: yes, it's safe.

It's also quite a stupid product. The description claims that it's a source of complex carbs, yet 24 of its 35 grams of carbohydrates per serving come from sugar--i.e., not complex carbs.

It also says that the product is not a source of refined carbohydrates, when clearly it is.

Do yourself a favor and go pick up a healthier source of complex carbs. Oats are good--you could even get real sweet potatoes. Even Wonder Bread would be superior to that product.

To answer your question: yes, it's safe.

It's also quite a stupid product. The description claims that it's a source of complex carbs, yet 24 of its 35 grams of carbohydrates per serving come from sugar--i.e., not complex carbs.

It also says that the product is not a source of refined carbohydrates, when clearly it is.

Do yourself a favor and go pick up a healthier source of complex carbs. Oats are good--you could even get real sweet potatoes. Even Wonder Bread would be superior to that product.

Okay, thanks. Is too late to cancel it :(, I will just return it when it gets here. Unless it doesn't hurt to finish it, then I will finish it. What if is really complex carbs? Then is good for me?

I know 24g sugars ( naturally ) seems too high!!

It has tetrasodium pyrophosphate as additive. This is a foaming agent -- the same stuff used to give cheerios their distinctive flavor and taste.

Personally, I think there are so many ways to get natural complex carbohydrates, whole grain rice, whole wheat bread, legumes, cereals, that this is completely pointless product. Also the nutritional value is probably decreased by it being cooked and foamed with this additive.

It has tetrasodium pyrophosphate as additive. This is a foaming agent -- the same stuff used to give cheerios their distinctive flavor and taste.

Personally, I think there are so many ways to get natural complex carbohydrates, whole grain rice, whole wheat bread, legumes, cereals, that this is completely pointless product. Also the nutritional value is probably decreased by it being cooked and foamed with this additive.

Well, all jayrobb product are healthy.

>_> , don't know!

>_> , don't know!

I wouldn't think of them as "healthy". A health food, in my opinion, should be whole, relatively unprocessed, and fresh as possible. Isolated powders like whey protein, then, can't be "healthy". They can fulfill a purpose, but they're not going to do much for your health outside of that one purpose.

Which is why I thin it's pointless getting the most expensive protein powder. All protein powder provides protein, which is the thing you want from the product. So just get the cheapest one and move on. Same goes for this sweet potato product: it provides carbohydrates. So does sugar, so does Pepsi, so does rice. So why pay $20 for a pound of sweet potato powder when you could pay just $1 for a pound of rice?

>_> , don't know!

I wouldn't think of them as "healthy". A health food, in my opinion, should be whole, relatively unprocessed, and fresh as possible. Isolated powders like whey protein, then, can't be "healthy". They can fulfill a purpose, but they're not going to do much for your health outside of that one purpose.

Which is why I thin it's pointless getting the most expensive protein powder. All protein powder provides protein, which is the thing you want from the product. So just get the cheapest one and move on. Same goes for this sweet potato product: it provides carbohydrates. So does sugar, so does Pepsi, so does rice. So why pay $20 for a pound of sweet potato powder when you could pay just $1 for a pound of rice?

My old diet were working fine. I didn't break out. I changed diet and now I am breaking out with small acne around mouth.

well thank anyways. Going back to my old diet. I will add healthy food one at a time

going to start with sweet potatoes.

it's funny because "healthy" and "good for acne" can be to different things. Everyone says milk is bad for acne yet in moderation it's great for the body. I think it's the same with supplements like that I don't think they're very good for the skin.

Stay away from Jay Robb crap. Insanely priced garbage.

well, he makes a good whey protein.

I don't like any other protein.

I don't believe the last part for a second.

Stop wasting your money on this Jay Robb crap.

it's funny because "healthy" and "good for acne" can be to different things. Everyone says milk is bad for acne yet in moderation it's great for the body. I think it's the same with supplements like that I don't think they're very good for the skin.

I've been drinking jayrobb whey protein for 7-8 months and never gave me any problem

I am clear now. I just changed diet and I broke out with 2 small acne around mouth

Will go back to my old diet. It works well!

Stay away from Jay Robb crap. Insanely priced garbage.

well, he makes a good whey protein.

I don't like any other protein.

I don't believe the last part for a second.

Stop wasting your money on this Jay Robb crap.

Well I am afraid that If I try a cheaper one I would break out. Since most whey protein contains bad ingredient.

I had been using whey protein vanilla ( jayrobb ) for 7-8 months and never gave me any problems.

So, I think it worth it. I am taking care of my skin.

This Yammit stuff is just insane. $20 for 1.5 pounds of dried sweet potatoes, when you can get actual sweet potatoes for less than $1 per pound. This guy is a con artist.

As far as protein ,just go to trueprotein.com where they make everything to order, you choose the ingredients, the sweeteners, everything. If you are worried about the ingredients, then just get plain whey and sweeten it with whatever you want.