Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RyanRude

Vitamin E topically for red marks whiel still breaking out???

I have alot of red marks left after acne that is taking longer to go away that it ever did before. They seem to be raised still like, the actually acne but it's realyl red and discouloring, beside my nose and mouth, very noticable and bothering me. Ive heard putting a good Vitamin E oil topically will speed the healign process for red marks left after acne but at the same time I've heard it can breka you out so the last thign i want is more acne right in the area that I'm trying to lighten. I tried lemon juice for over 3 weeks and it did nothing, if anythign i broke out in some of these spots whiel using it. I want to try the Vitamin E topically but I'm afrad of making things worse, what are your guys opinions?

Ive read that vitamin e is comedogenic. I keep recommending this in hopes it will help out someone else too! Go to amazon and order Aqua Glycolic Cleanser. Its great at reducing redmarks. Ive tried other products in between using this and I always end up going back to this cleanser. It really is great and so is the SkinCeuticals Clarifying Cleanser.

Ive read that vitamin e is comedogenic. I keep recommending this in hopes it will help out someone else too! Go to amazon and order Aqua Glycolic Cleanser. Its great at reducing redmarks. Ive tried other products in between using this and I always end up going back to this cleanser. It really is great and so is the SkinCeuticals Clarifying Cleanser.

omg i just started usin this for a couple of dayz and this stuff has helped me tremendously and it moisturizes really good

what im doin differently now is takin three 1000mg fish oil tablets daily, puttin this stuff on, and drinking water with a splash of lemon juice here and ther

yea in the pick im using the small circular one its great

try it out see if ya lik it

hope the scars heal

post-99111-1239592720_thumb.jpg

but if Vitamin E is comedongenic than putting it over old scars would and should cause a new breakout over that exact spot shouldnt it? This is what I don't get about it. SOme ppl say don't and then some ppl say do. I don't want the spot to get worse or more inflamed btu at the same time i want it reduced. I see your using a cream, I've never seen a cream like that but maybe I coudl pop open a pill or two, or even get the bottled stuff that is stronger. My red spots never use to stay this long, maybe a few days at the most, even at 28 but this year for some reason not so much

but if Vitamin E is comedongenic than putting it over old scars would and should cause a new breakout over that exact spot shouldnt it? This is what I don't get about it. SOme ppl say don't and then some ppl say do. I don't want the spot to get worse or more inflamed btu at the same time i want it reduced. I see your using a cream, I've never seen a cream like that but maybe I coudl pop open a pill or two, or even get the bottled stuff that is stronger. My red spots never use to stay this long, maybe a few days at the most, even at 28 but this year for some reason not so much

hey im tellin u just try it out

the cream is cheap if u dont like it throw it out

but my scars look a lot lighter in just a couple of days

Bio-oil. It contains vitamin E in the ingredients. Additionally, it's non-acnegenic, so you will NOT get additional acne when applying it.

Just because something says non-comedogenic or non-acnegenic doesn't mean it won't cause acne. A lot of the testing they do is on the skin of a persons back rather than face. Also, it's hard to say if the people they do a patch test on even have acne-prone skin or not. I have tried many products which say non-comedogenic which have definitely been the cause of flare ups. Vitamin E is great for scarring but many people report that using it on active acne can make matters worse. However, everyone is different and it's possible it will work for you.