Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im on my 4th week.... and nothing at all. my backs breaking out more than it used to and my face is prolly worse since i started mino. I know people say ull se changes rom 6-8 weeks but wtf? i dont get it u take the pill for about 28 days and nothing? July 5th my nexy derm apointment i think im gonna go with accutane if it doesnt help

hey man hang in there, im on doxy for about 3 weeks, absolutely no results. im trying to stay patient, i know how it is man. give it another 2 weeks until you give it up. then theres accutane.

good luck dude.

I took mino about 2 years ago and had absolutely no results. In my opinion it is a pretty weak drug.

Aren't there studies that question the effectiveness of mino and doxy? I'll look them up, but all I can tell you is that I used mino for three months with absolutely no results. Seriously though, you may want to break away from your derm. I realize now that derm's are only for novices when it comes to fighting acne. There are so many BETTER solutions without prescriptions. And if you really want those prescriptions, you can get them online without need of a derm.

i took mino for a year and a half and it really really controled my face ance since ive been off it about 2 years now. i never get as bad break out as i did before i went on mino it helped in the long run i dont know how but it did lol

ya its wierd, last year my derm gave me tetra, i was clear the whole year up until around febrauary/march this year. tetra did wonders, i didn't even have to wash my face, use topicals, i ate whatever i wanted, i just took the pill and didnt break out at all.

then suddenly in march i guess it just wore off? im trying doxy now but my acne persists.....maybe i just became immune to its anti bacterial effects.....oh well, if there is one prescription medication, its accutane.