Notifications
Clear all

How do I order with paypal??

MemberMember
(@will19)

Posted : 05/27/2004 4:45 pm

The site's not very intuitive. I click "order now" and it tells me to enter a credit card. How do I order with paypal?

MemberMember
(@pablohoney)

Posted : 05/27/2004 11:23 pm

Yeah, I didn't figure it out until after I'd already used the regular credit card payment option, but maybe that's what they're aiming for.

- Go to main page

- Click on "Buy with paypal" (NOT "Buy Now" as that is a different link)

- Click on "Paypal buy now" icon

- Should take you to Paypal's page where you can log in under your own account and pay.

- HOWEVER, I've noticed the shipping is higher when ordered through Paypal. I don't know if this is intentional or if it's just not set up right.

So basically, if you are paying by credit card I would just use their own form rather than the Paypal option.

MemberMember
(@fsevinc)

Posted : 01/21/2014 7:20 pm

How can I order with paypal. I can't find it?

MemberMember
(@dannydp)

Posted : 01/23/2014 10:45 am

Having difficulties ordering.I have tried using the credit card payment after filling inn my adress and the type of shipment I want. But as soon as I hit "Place order now" I am prompted by the message "This credit card provider does not support address verification. Please use another card."

What is that supposed to mean? I having been ordering from this site with the same credit card several times!

Also tried using the paypal method which tells me I should be directed towards the paypal site to finish the payment. But nothing happens.

Haven't used the the site since it was called danielkern. Has the change affected my ability to order?