Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

im not sure but i do recall others having this issue.what happens is that i login and it shows me logged in and then a few pages later of browsing it tells me im not logged in and i need to log in again. Now its not my browser...i can promise that.i have tried IE,Opera, Firefox and all the firefox updates but the problem persists. i remember when i used to visit the forum i have the same issue and it was one one the reasons i gave up.ive formatted my pc multiple times since then and ive even tried IP blockers etc to see if they make a difference.

All other forum based sites log in and remember me or dont require me to keep logging in every 2nd or 3rd page. any help would really be appreciated.... im wondering if this post will even post :shifty:

This happens periodically. I don't think it's the browser; I think it's just a forum glitch.

Try clearing your temporary browser settings (i.e. cookies, temporary internet files, etc). Then, login again, and that should help.

In Control of the Wire to the rescue!

Did the above suggestions fix your problem?

sadly no :doh:

i had to login in 5 times before i could even get to this screen to post :(

im not sure what it is about the forum but A.org is the only one that gives me this issue.

ive cleaned all cookies across all browsers but everytime i get logged in il just click one topic and it will show me as logged out .

i dont know if its a proxy or what not but man its annoying.maybe i should just setup a new account.

i mean just posting this has literally taking me 15 mins of going out and in :(

this is my new account.whats wierd is from work i can access it fine with no logout issues but from home i get kicked off.exact same firefox...it must be some STUPID proxy or firewall setting from my service provider :( i guess il never get it working from home.

I've had this problem for the last year. Doesn't matter how much clean-up I do or which browser. The number of pages that you can see is random. Sometimes it's about 2-3. Other times it's every.single.page.

Actually, that's why I don't spend more time on the board. If I forget to copy EVERY post, I waste all kinds of time when it gets dumped, then I get pissed off and leave.

They have stronghold cookies enabled here, so if you have a dynamic IP then each time your IP changes you will be logged out.